Skip to content
Our production of “Confusions” has been specially created to follow the Government guidelines for the performing arts.
These procedures are subject to change and may require updating to keep in line with the latest guidance.
We will be putting the following arrangements in place to keep you safe:
- On arrival at the school our friendly front of house team will guide you to the performance area by a route which permits social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available as you enter and in other situations as needed.
- We have greatly reduced seating capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Seating will be in groups with each group separated from the stage and other neighbouring groups.
- All seats will be sanitised between performances.
- Ample toilet facilities will ensure that queuing is kept to a minimum, with all toilets regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- Cast and crew will not mingle with the audience and front of house team.
In return please can you help us by:
- keeping your personal belongings with you at all times and only bring what you need to enjoy the performance.
- wearing a face mask when necessary. Currently the Government states they must be worn for indoor theatre.
- maintaining social distance at all times.
- leaving the seating in its set position to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- taking litter home with you at the end of the performance.
- using hand sanitiser when requested to do so.
- avoiding gathering in groups other than with those from your own household or bubble.
- maintaining social distancing in the event that it is necessary to queue for the toilet facilities or to enter the venue.
- waiting patiently while our front of house team ensure that you can safely enter or leave the venue.
- not attending if you show any signs of Covid -19 symptoms.