Our production of A Doll’s House has been specially created to follow the Government guidelines for the performing arts.
We will be putting the following arrangements in place to keep you safe:
- On arrival at the school our friendly front of house team will guide you to the performance area by a route which permits social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available as you enter and in other situations as needed.
- We have greatly reduced seating capacity to allow for social distancing.
- Seating will be in household groups with each group separated from the stage and other neighbouring groups.
- All seats will be sanitised between performances.
- Ample toilet facilities will ensure that queuing is kept to a minimum, with all toilets regularly cleaned and sanitised.
- Cast and crew will not mingle with the audience and front of house team.
- The performance has been designed to enable social distancing of the cast.
In return please can you help us by:
- keeping your personal belongings with you at all times and only bring what you need to enjoy the performance.
- wearing a face mask when necessary. Currently the Government states they must be worn for indoor theatre.
- maintaining social distance at all times.
- leaving the seating in its set position to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- taking litter home with you at the end of the performance.
- using hand sanitiser when requested to do so.
- avoiding gathering in groups other than with those from your own household.
- maintaining social distancing in the event that it is necessary to queue for the toilet facilities or to enter the venue.
- waiting patiently while our front of house team ensure that you can safely enter or leave the venue.
- not attending if you show any signs of Covid -19 symptoms.
We will of course continue to follow Government guidelines as they are updated.